Nor Ain Rusli
Nor Ain Rusli

- what tears couldn't say -


Evening fades out the faces of children's voices
I wonder if you're far far away in the sky
While leaving the park
At the end of the summer 
Two of us found each other
Somehow I remember that constellation
I want to see if I can sing this same happy song
Even thought I can't be with you
Along with that fragrance fireworks suddenly open
I want to run to the place where you are alright now
I can't see anything in this darkness and I'm scared but I'm alright
The inemerables stars in the sky are even now still here forever
I won't cry because a long time ago I saw you there
Under a beautiful sky
The each sound of your shoes
Coming down that road remains in my ears
I thought maybe your large shadow was string at me
Even though nothing has changed at all
A painful feeling begins to grow
No matter how much I try to think of you
You're still not here
I want to be by your side even if its just for a little while
You're my best first love and I want it to become stronger
I saw hope wishper softly through a shooting star but
I won't cry cause I'm not sure if I can reach for a beautiful sky
I want to see if I can sing this same happy song
Even though I can[t be with you
Along with that fragrance fireworks suddenly open
I want to be where you held my small hand so tight
I want to cry everytimes there's a beautiful sky...

Tiada ulasan