Nor Ain Rusli
Nor Ain Rusli

- I confess -

I now confess my heart to you
Only heaven know my heart
At the though of telling you the truth
that I've kept so preciously
I feel tears coming out
All the memories pass by me
Today wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you
The day we first met
I was awkward and young
the times you waited for me just because
I told you to trust me
At times I hurt you with my mistakes
but you never once blamed me
And you gave me the strength smiling
"It's okay"
Whenever I made you upset by saying I'm busy
You could have blamed me
But you believed in my saying
"Don't worry"
I selfishly hope that
Your heart will be the same forever
I will try my best for you everyday
All the memories we made
the times we cried and laughed
I'll remember them even at the moment I die
Have I told you i love you before ?
There's no other way to say it
I love you
other than those common words
I'll say it again , I love you
My heartfelt confession today
please never forget it
I love you

Tiada ulasan